Ardo Calypso To Go - Pump Kit
FREE SHIPPING - Orders placed before 1 pm ship same day
Calypso To Go provides a fully mobile breast pumping solution. Includes extra bottles, cooler bag for quick and safe storage, an easy to transport breast pump bag, breast shells, optiflow inserts and an Amaryll handle for easy conversion to a manual pump.
The Calypso Double Plus electric breast pump allows you to gently express milk from both breasts at the same time. The pump is very quiet to operate, so milk can be expressed comfortably and discreetly without sacrificing mom's freedom. The three different sizes of breast shells (26 mm, 28 mm and 31 mm) ensure that every mother can find a size that suits her nipple. The soft Optiflow massage inserts actively massage the breast and ensure efficient and gentle expression.
- Quietest electric pump ever tested - 50% quieter and can be used discreetly at any time
- User friendly controls, very comfortable and adjustable Vacuum/Cycle (suction/speed) settings - 64 settings in total
- Closed system provides 100% protection against all bacteria and contamination
- "Vacuum Seal" technology prevents entry of milk into tubes or pump
- Environmentally friendly and BPA free
- Portable - AA battery option
- 400 hours or 1-year warranty guarantee
- Swiss made - High quality hospital grade
- Calypso and power adapter
- 2 x Pump set with 26 mm breast shell (includes 2 bottles)
- 2 x 28 mm breast shell insert
- 2 x 31 mm breast shell insert
- 2 x Optiflow massage inserts
- Bottle holder
- 6 x bottles
- Cleaning brush
- Cooling elements
- Breast feeding bag for Calypso and pump set
- Accessory bags
- Cooler bag (holds 6 bottles and cooling elements)
- Amaryll Kombikit handle
Using the Calypso Electric Breast pump
Assembling the pumpsetDisassembling and cleaning the pumpset
Areas currently served - We currently only ship within Canada and therefore cannot fulfill international orders.
Free Shipping on orders over $100
Orders placed before 1 pm will be shipped same day
Note: These shipping times are general guidelines and do not account for delays originating within our logistics partner or unforeseen circumstances.
Ontario & Quebec
2 - 3 standard business days
Manitoba and Saskatchewan
2 - 4 standard business days
Alberta and British Columbia
4 - 5 standard business days
Other provinces may experience shipping times of 5 days on average.
We guarantee easy and painless returns for all breast pumps that have a manufacturer defect or experience an out of box failure.
How to return an eligible item?
- Eligible items may be returned only after Chester’s Babies approves your return request. Requests should be submitted by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- We suggest that you ship your return through Canada Post or a service that provides package tracking because we cannot issue refunds for returns that have been lost or damaged during shipping. If you are requesting an exchange, Chester's Babies will refund your incurred return shipping cost.
- Chester’s Babies will process your return and a refund will be made to the credit card used to make your original purchase upon receipt of the eligible item.
- If you received free shipping for your purchase, the refund for your return will be less the original shipping and handling charges.
- Chester's Babies will process your return and a replacement product will be sent to you to the original address provided. If you want it delivered to another address email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Chester’s Babies by e-mailing us at email@example.com